Both sides are meeting tomorrow for some more CBA discussion. Both sides are meeting in an undisclosed location and federal mediators are coming back to the bargaining table. Are we getting closer to a deal?
Here are five questions to think about before wednesday’s meeting:
1) Are we closer than ever to a deal?
2) Could tomorrow be the beginning of the end to this debacle?
3) Do the players put up a bigger fight on the CBA’s length and contract length?
4) Do we all still hate James Dolan even if he was instrumental in putting this meeting together? Heck, he may even help end the lockout.
5) Where are on earth can they be meeting?
Bonus: Is #PodiumWatch still in effect?
Be sure to follow me on twitter at @Bluelinestation