The Rangers take on the Penguins tonight at 7 PM. The Rangers will look to bounce back from their loss against the Bruins yesterday. The game will be televised on MSG.
One bit of a news after yesterday’s game was Brandon Segal was sent back down to the Connecticut Whale. I thought he had some good moments and some really bad moments yesterday (that penalty he took was atrocious). Arron Asham is set to return from suspension and join tonight’s lineup.
Anyway, here are my five questions:
1) The Rangers were god awful on the power play yesterday. They should have been able to tie the game on the power play yesterday. Do we see a power play goal tonight from them?
2) Stu Bickel or Steve Eminger as the 6th defenseman?
3) Play Lundqvist again, or rest him and play Biron?
4) Does Rick Nash score his first Rangers goal tonight?
5) Do the Rangers hold either one of Crosby or Malkin off the scoresheet tonight?
I won’t be able to have a post-game wrap by the end of the game tonight, so be sure to check back tomorrow for it. I won’t be able to watch the game live as I’ll be busy, so I’m going to have to DVR it. Big game though, and the Rangers can really use a win.
Be sure to follow me on twitter @Bluelinestation.