The Rangers take on the Bruins tomorrow night at MSG and look to get their first win of the season.
Food for thought: in 1994-95 any NHL team who started the season 0-3-0 did not make the playoffs.
That’s sort of a scary thought. Last year the Rangers clinched a playoff spot well before the last game of the season, but this year for all teams it looks like it will come more down to the wire.
On to my five questions.
1) Does Marian Gaborik finally get on the score sheet?
2) Would you switch up the lines going into this game like Tortorella did in practice?
3) Can you name the Boston Bruins back up goalie? (No google)
4) Where does Milan Lucic rank on your “most hated players in the league” list?
5) Do the Rangers get into the win column?
Tomorrow be sure to check back as I’ll give you some other vital pre-game info as far as lineups, goalie match ups, injuries, and such.
Be sure to follow me on twitter @Bluelinestation.