Before we get to my five questions, here’s some Rangers news from yesterday and today.
-Kris Newbury was sent down yesterday.
-Benn Ferriero was called up today and will take his place on the fourth line.
-Chris Kreider has a bone chip in his ankle and won’t be skating for a few days. Could this have been part of the cause of his diminished play?
-Henrik Lundqvist is starting tonight against the Leafs.
-Arron Asham is back in the lineup tonight.
Here’s my five questions:
1) Do you think Biron should have gotten the start tonight?
2) Scale of 1-10 with 10 being infuriated, how upset are you Mike Rupp is on the third line tonight?
3) How badly do the Rangers need a win tonight?
4) How happy are you Stu Bickel is likely not playing tonight?
5) Does Taylor Pyatt make it 4 goals in 4 games?
Music for tonight: