The Rangers take on the Penguins tonight at 7 PM. The game can be seen on MSG.
A bit of old news I never got around to post, but Ryan Callahan is out for 10-14 days. I was seriously thinking his injury would be much worse than that. 12 days give or take is nothing compared to what I was thinking it would have been. I was thinking the injury would be a month long or more.
The Penguins have been on a bit of a skid since them and the Rangers last meant. The Penguins have lost their last three out of four games, and their only victory came against Ottawa in a shootout. I
think the Rangers have an advantage having this game at home. If they get a quick goal and get the crowd into the game, the Penguins will have a tough time coming back.
The Rangers will of course be without Ryan Callahan, and hopefully this makes the team as a whole play harder. The Penguins in their last four games have given up four or more goals three times, so they’re definitely vulnerable. It will take a group effort to win this game.
Onto my 5 questions:
1) Does Carl Hagelin realize he’s allowed to get on the scoresheet? The University of Michigan product still has no points on the young season.
2) What’s uglier to watch? Stu Bickel playing forward or playing defense?
3) Do the Rangers rally behnd their fallen captain?
4) Lundqvist or Biron tonight?
5) High scorer of the evening?
Be sure to follow me on twitter @Bluelinestation