The Rangers are back at again tonight against the Bruins. The game is at 7:30 and can be seen on NBC Sports and MSG.
The Rangers will look to extend their winning streak to 3 games tonight and will look to do it against arguably the best team in the conference. This is a very good measuring stick game for the Rangers.
Some quick hits:
- Lundqvist is in net tonight for the Rangers.
- Brian Boyle is again scratched tonight.
- Boyle has had this to say about being scratched “I didn’t play as well as I think I could’ve, but I know I can be a good player and effective player in this League and on this team. It’s infuriating sitting out, it’s awful. And it’s [ticking] me off a lot.”
- I believe Tuuka Rask will be in the net for the Bruins.
- Steve Eminger and Stu Bickel are also scratched for the Rangers.
1) How much ice time does Matt Gilroy get?
2) Does Henrik get his first shutout tonight?
3) How much would I have to pay you to stand in front of a Chara slap shot?
4) Dougie Hamilton. Potential Calder Trophy winner this year?
5) How important a game is this for the Rangers?
Be sure to follow me on twitter @Bluelinestation