I don’t really know where to begin when I talk about the last two Rangers games. 14 goals in the last two games? A Brad Richards sighting and hat trick? Brassard making Sather look awesome?
Let’s break this down:
- Pretty shocking that Brad Richards never had a hat trick going into last night. I knew that he never had one going into the game, but it’s still unbelievable that he’s never had one before considering the kind of career he’s had.
- Also, that was the weakest hat trick I’ve ever seen, and possibly the weakest in NHl history. All three goals were complete flukes.
- If I told that over these two games the Rangers would let in 5 total goals you’d probably think they could have very easily lost both games.
- Mats Zuccarello is awesome and I’m very upset he wasn’t here from the very start of the season. Before he got injured last year I thought he was performing at a high level. Didn’t understand why Sather wouldn’t budge on that one way contract. Bet he regrets that now.
- Ryan Miller is Santa Claus.
- Can’t wait till Derrick Dorsett hits the ice. Him along with Moore and Brassard may very well make us completely forget about Marian Gaborik.
- I don’t remember the last time the Rangers scored 14 goals in 2 games. Do you?
Rangers take on the Devils tomorrow and look to knock them completely out of the playoffs as well as get in to the playoffs themselves. This will not be an easy game, and hopefully the Rangers are prepared for a dog fight.
Be sure to follow me on twitter @Bluelinestation