Before we start with the news, we hope everyone had a fun and safe fourth of July.
Okay – Now where were we?:
- Danny Briere signs a 2 year deal with the Canadiens
- There was a trade yesterday? Oh yeah, Tyler Seguin does Dallas!
- NHL.com gives us a list of the 13 top Free Agent names that the Rangers don’t have the cap space for!
- Mikhail Grabovski bought out by Maple Leafs; has colorful comments for Randy Carlyle
- Oilers trade captain Shawn Horcoff to Dallas
- Claude Giroux close to signing an 8 year extension with the Flyers
- Paul ‘The Walrus’ MacLean signs 3 year extension to stay on as Senators coach
- Day 4 of Rangers prospect camp
- Darroll Powe and Arron Asham put on waivers by the Rangers
In case you missed it here is today’s Toronto Sun cover, with Phil Kessel ‘smiling’ that Tyler Seguin got traded:
Also a reminder, please make sure you visit here today at noon eastern, as we will be hosting a live chat discussing everything New York Rangers and the frenzy that will be free agency. Hope to see you all there!
Topics: Arron Asham, Boston Bruins, Buy Out, Cap Space, Claude Giroux, Coah, Dallas Stars, Danny Briere, Darroll Powe, Edmonton Oilers, Free Agency, Free Agent Frenzy, Mikhail Grabovski, Montreal Canadiens, New York Rangers, NHL.com, Ottawa Senators, Paul MacLean, Philadelphia Flyers, Prospect Camp, Randy Carlyle, Shawn Horcoff, Toronto Maple Leafs, Tyler Seguin, Waivers