It’s the dog days of summer, the slowest month of the hockey season. Yet, we’re excited that soon the sound of skates on the ice, and pucks getting hit by a stick will be back in full swing. Ah, a month from today players will be back out on the ice, competing for spots, getting themselves mentally prepared for the upcoming season.
So, while we wait for the season to start, we here at Blueline Station will bring you more Rangers content, and more coverage as the news comes in.
Just a quick classified ad for anyone who reads the site; we’re currently interested and looking for writers who are passionate not only about the New York Rangers, but the NHL as well. If you are interested, please send a writing sample and an E-Mail that explains what you could bring to the blog at [email protected]
And now some good reads around the Metropolitan Division:
- Over the weekend we introduced to you, the number 4 and 3 in our list of All-Time Ranger greats, selected by you the fans.
- We look at Hurricane’s Prospect Keegan Lowe (Cardiac Cane)
- The daily whirl around Isles country gets the minority excited (Eyes on Isles)
- The top 5 Penguins games you can’t miss (Pens Labrynth)
- A look at Marek Zidlicky (Pucks and Pitchforks)
- Can the Capitals make the playoffs? (Stars and Sticks)