3 of 3
My 3 Rangers stars
- Barclay Goodrow had two assists, won five of six faceoffs and played an excellent defensive, physical game. He was the best Ranger forward.
- Kevin Rooney played a solid all around game, assisting on Ryan Reave’s goal. He won seven of 10 faceoffs and wasn’t on the ice for any Montreal goals. He was also proud to wear the A on his sweater as an alternate captain.
- Frank Vatrano was an offensive force throughout the game. He scored the tying goal in the third period while leading the team with five shots. He was on ice for three goals against including the Montreal game winner.
The official 3 stars
- Jeff Petry – Canadiens
- Ryan Poehling – Canadiens
- Barclay Goodrow – Rangers
One more game left as the Rangers host the Washington Capitals on Friday night. What more is there to say?