May 22, 2015; Tampa, FL, USA; New York Rangers right wing Martin St. Louis (26) celebrates after scoring a goal against the Tampa Bay Lightning in the third period in game four of the Eastern Conference Final of the 2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs at Amalie Arena. Mandatory Credit: Reinhold Matay-USA TODAY Sports
The future Hall of Famer Martin St. Louis played only one and half seasons, after coming over with a trade with the Tampa Bay Lightning. Even those his time was short in Rangers blue, he still gave fans plenty of highlights to remember him by. Here in a regular season game against the Philadelphia Flyers, St. Louis scored his 1000th point from a wrist shot.
Thank you for the memories, Marty!
More from Blue Line Station
- Blake Wheeler’s Broadway Calling: Why He Chose the Rangers
- Rangers’ Playoff Redemption Recipe: Grit and Fresh Hopes
- Rangers’ Roster Chatter: Who’s Making the Cut and Who’s in the Penalty Box?
- Jacque Plante Trade Tree Between the Rangers and Canadiens
- These Rangers must learn Peter Laviolette’s ropes before they can fly